Looking for Wills and Probate Services in Singapore?
Receive a quote from a Vetted and Affordable Singapore Probate Lawyer around your area.
Need help with Wills and Probate matters?
Drafting a will or handling a probate matter tends to be a delicate issue in Singapore. However, this doesn't mean that you have to overpay for such legal services in Singapore. Singapore Probate offers a one-stop solution for you to educate yourself and to find affordable lawyers near where you stay.
Learn more about drafting wills, executor duties, trusts and probate matters.
We believe drafting a will is necessary for most people in Singapore. We provide you with the necessary information you'll need to create a valid will that is free from defects. Having a proper will drafted ensures that your estate will be distributed according to your actual intentions after you've passed on.
We find and search for the most affordable lawyers around your area who offer competitive, fixed fee rates so you don't receive any bill shocks during an upsetting and emotionally draining period of time.
An executor's duties and responsibilities in Singapore can be opaque and difficult to understand. We help you navigate the potential pitfalls as a first-time executor, and if necessary, point you towards vetted lawyers for further advice.
Why Use Us?
- We offer low-priced fees for wills and probate matters provided by vetted lawyers close to you.
- One stop solution. Our range of services help you get to grant of probate and full administration with the security of knowing that all work is carried out by qualified professionals.
- Prices are transparent and fixed from the start.
- Absolutely no hidden fees.
- We get back to you within 24 hours with a detailed quote.
- We provide you with free information to educate yourself on the law surrounding wills and probate.
LOW-COST SOLUTIONS FOR DELICATE MATTERS
Legal fees for probate services range from a few thousand dollars to as high as five figures in Singapore. However, unless a person's estate is large and complex, probate cases can usually be completed for much less. We help you find the correct lawyer for your particular situation.